Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Next 'Tony Robbins' for Kids & Teens, Performing Live


{Get your kid's FREE TICKET to the Conference!}

What an absolute honor to be compared to the great, Tony Robbins ...and to be giving kids and teens access to amazing success strategies.

I am so appreciative of the work I get to do and the results I have seen as I focus my work on kids and teenagers.  From raising grades, improving socialization, and healing from abuse, to overcoming insomnia, managing anxiety and strengthening the parent-child bond, it's all been such a blessing!

It is my desire that my summer conference is an answer to every prayer for self-esteem, growth, confidence and more for parents, kids and teens worldwide.

My goal is to teach by the power of my example that our kids are valuable!  That they matter in this world and their primary job is to "become" the best version of themselves ...for the purpose of contributing their best selves to our world!

I call it selfless self-esteem! It's about them - but not ONLY about them!

So what's the Tony Robbins for Kids and Teens reference all about?

It's about helping kids and teens to recognize (at an early age) that they are powerful beings, that they are limitless, that their minds are powerful tools that they can focus with such certainty that they can find great success and ongoing happiness in life.

When Tony Robbins fans ask me to work with their children, I instantly recognize the confidence they have in me..and I cherish it.  They see that I am focused on helping the next generation to get an early start at tapping into the limitless power within them and that's what these conferences are all about!  To keep it focused on the kids I even make sure that the KIDS/TEENS TICKETS ARE FREE!!!  So, join the conference that is focused on cultivating Mega-Successful Kids and Teens!

Want to join us live in Ft. Lauderdale? Scroll down to Grab FREE TICKETS for your kids and teens below!
Special Thanks to The Bougainvilla House Family Therapy Center (www.TBHCares.org) for being our presenting sponsor and making these FREE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR KIDS AND TEENS!


Powered by Eventbrite




******************About Dr. Simone****************** 




Simone Alicia is a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and a member of the Association for Integrative Psychology.  She holds Honorary Doctor of Divinity (honoris causa) and has a special interest in spirituality and metaphysics as it relates to self perception, self love and self esteem.  Dr. Simone has expertly combined these tools with her Master's in Business Management (M.S.M) and Bachelors in Education (B.A.Ed) to raise self esteem across the globe and coach you through the hard times.


No comments:

Post a Comment