Monday, January 23, 2017

Why I appreciate Entrepreneur Moms

I really appreciate entrepreneur moms!

I remember one super special mom (way back in the beginning of my journey as The Self Esteem Doctor) who was in loving appreciation for the way I helped her daughter stop 'self-harming,' love herself and manage stress!

This mom owned her own business and was a powerful source of encouragement for me to begin hosting workshop/conferences for both moms and daughters to attend together...

SHE GOT IT! She knew the impact that self esteem had on kids and teens. So, I took that inspiration and created my S.E.L.F.I.E retreats. (Some are for teen girls and the most recent one is for moms and their teen daughters!!)

Not only did she seek me out to help her daughter, but like most entrepreneur moms, she was a pillar of strength, a force for positive change and an powerful example for her children!



As the mother-daughter retreat tickets get ready to go on sale, I want to thank all moms, like her, who are a spectacular inspiration to me and their impressionable kids!

THANK YOU TO ALL MOM ENTREPRENEURS! Your work is not unnoticed.



Upcoming Events
Ongoing One-on-one private sessions
By appointment Private group empowerment parties
March 25, 2017 Mother-Daughter Retreat at The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale


Recommended Books by TSED:

Learn more/Order about the books right here.


******************About Dr. Simone****************** 




Simone Alicia is a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and a member of the Association for Integrative Psychology.  She holds Honorary Doctor of Divinity (honoris causa) and has a special interest in spirituality and metaphysics as it relates to self perception, self love and self esteem.  Dr. Simone has expertly combined these tools with her Master's in Business Management (M.S.M) and Bachelors in Education (B.A.Ed) to raise self esteem across the globe and coach you through the hard times.



No comments:

Post a Comment