Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Exposed! The Foundation of My Self-Esteem Work.

The definition that I use for self-esteem is not one I found while scanning through dictionaries,  It's one that flowed through me as a result of contrasting experiences that lead me to the work of Abraham Hicks.  If you don't about Abraham Hicks, check it out!  Abraham teaches about The Law of Attraction.

The work of Abraham Hicks inspired the fundamental combination of words I used to form a powerful and complete definition of self-esteem.

It radiates the simplicity and pure power we have to direct our lives through the focusing of our thoughts.  It resonates so wholly with those who follow Law of Attraction and also with those who've never even heard of it.  It transcends that which could separate us and instead bring us together with...

Spirituality
Faith
Alignment
Love, self love, compassion for others
Universal laws
Good vibrations (vibes)

I have heard Abraham say that we are "worthy beings, pure positive energy beings.  Feel the perfection of who you are. The appreciation of self."  These words are ALWAYS noted as the keys to allow the Law Of Attraction to work for you in the ways you desire....and it is what I teach!  Living the life you desire based on your understanding that you are good enough and deserve to have a happy life.

I consider it (self-esteem) the primer to Abraham's "step one" of manifesting the life we desire.

So stay tuned because I am planning a seminar FOR KIDS where I'm teaching self-esteem based on Abraham Hicks' teachings of The Law of Attraction.  The thought of empowering our from the very beginning feels AMAZING! I hope you'll join me when the time comes.

If you never heard the way I define self esteem, please check out some of my students from a school seminar I did.   It's posted on my YouTube channel and linked here for you to bask in the expansion of these young kids as they master the "primer" to the creative process.  They are expanding and loving and learning.


"Its about allowing the fullness of who you are to flow through you.  Feel clear, good, eagerness, ethusiasm, joy, love, evidence of connection to source energy..."-Abraham Hicks



**************About Dr. Simone, D.D, hc**************** 



Simone Alicia is a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and a member of the Association for Integrative Psychology.  She holds Honorary Doctor of Divinity (honoris causa) and has a special interest in spirituality and metaphysics as it relates to self perception, self love and self esteem.  Dr. Simone has expertly combined these tools with her Master's in Business Management (M.S.M) and Bachelors in Education (B.A.Ed) to raise self esteem across the globe and coach you through the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment