Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Confession and a Conference

I admit .... I really love to immerse myself in 2 things!  My family and my work....and being The Self Esteem Doctor, loving my work is so easy!  Take a look at this newsletter I sent out on April 5, 2018.

It was so authentic and really fun to write ...I immersed myself in it and then..... one of my clients asked me, "Who wrote that ad copy? Was it you?"

I was partially impressed and partially like...WHAT? YOU THINK I SENT OUT SOME FAKE STORY THAT SOMEONE MADE UP FOR ME! ...of course she didn't think that! She was giving me a huge compliment and I knew it!!  She loved it, and so did everyone else as my email came to life with orders for more and more tickets to join me at my conference.

The newsletter was honestly, so raw and authentic and "unthoughtout" that I think people felt that! - it's the true definition of Alignment (Yes, I am a student-teacher of Abraham Hicks)

Anyhow what I wrote to get this amazing response, it's about my Summer Conference:




You won't believe this!! I barely finished setting up the ticket sales page for the conference, and BAM! I got orders coming in. What?! I went to check the event page and saw that the number available tickets was already starting to drop and I panicked, like "Oh my gosh, I didn't even get a chance to to tell my clients, my friends and all my supporters that the tickets were on sale yet! Woah!" So I literally jumped up and started writing you this message. Seriously, I think this is a sign (or at least a preview) of the out-of-this-world-awesomeness that is about to happen at The Self Esteem Summer Conference 2018. It's the third year already!
Well, between you and me, I am excited to meet all the new friends that will join us this year, but I have to say I am definitely hoping to see YOU there up front and center supporting me. We have come this far together and I would love to look out into the audience and see you and the kiddos smiling, having fun and cheering me on! Get the VIP seats to sit up front with me or grab the FREE tickets. That part is up to you, but please know I am counting on seeing you there on this super special day. We're going to change some lives at this conference and I'd be honored if you accepted my invitation be there with me.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Now, go grab these tickets!

Sunday, June 3, 2018
1:00 PM - 04:00 PM
The Ritz-Carlton, Fort Lauderdale


****************About Dr. Simone****************** 


Simone Alicia is a certified Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner and a member of the Association for Integrative Psychology.  She holds Honorary Doctor of Divinity (honoris causa) and has a special interest in spirituality and metaphysics as it relates to self perception, self love and self esteem.  Dr. Simone has expertly combined these tools with her Master's in Business Management (M.S.M) and Bachelors in Education (B.A.Ed) to raise self esteem across the globe and coach you through the hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment